Saturday, January 14, 2012

This week I'm grateful for...


This week I am grateful for
Sleep!!!



I have totally taken sleep for granted this week. After a few too many late nights (in a row) and I'm starting to feel my age (I'm newly 23! OMG! lol).

I will never ever again think that I wont run out of "beans" after too many nights of little sleep. I am currently sitting at my work desk (on a Saturday.... I know, working on a Saturday is lame!!)  and I'm dreaming of chugging a couple of Redbull's and plodding my way through the big day that I have planned thinking that I will forever be grateful for sleep!

A sleep in tomorrow sounds FABULOUS!!!!

haha

Playing along with Maxabella over here. Join us!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. 23? How are you still alive? LOL! I wish my sleep deprivation was late-night induced... alas, it's kinda 'middle of the night' induced!

    Hope you get some early nights in this week and stay away from those evil red bulls!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Thanks Maxabella! 23 is SO old right?!!! haha just kidding! I'll try my best to stay away from the Redbulls! Thanks for commenting!
    Ellie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I cope quite well with late night sleep deprivation - it's the early morning kind that gets me in the end.

    Hope you got a sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ellie, I feel your pain! Despite being insanely overtired, I still insist on staying up past midnight sewing ;) I hope you get a sleep in tomorrow morning xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo